The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is inviting applications.
Applications are now open for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 for all the international students and research scholars. In Canada, one of the most top-ranked universities is now accepting applications from international students from all over the world under The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021. It’s a golden study abroad opportunity for those international students who are willing to pursue their studies in Canada. University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 fully-funded scholarships, is one among the best scholarship opportunities for Masters and Ph.D. Degree candidates with full financial assistance to study in Canada. The duration of each scholarship program is different depending on the degree disciplines. Although in most cases, the duration of Master’s degree programs is of 02 years and the duration of Ph.D. degree programs is of 04 years(But again it might be different depending upon your degree Programs). The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 scholarship program is offered by the University of Alberta Canada. This is a brilliant scholarship in abroad opportunity to study in Canada with fully-funded scholarships. All the other details are covered in the next sections given below.
All the interested international students and Canadian Citizens are eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021. The interested candidate has an option to choose from more than 200 Bachelor’s programs. There are more than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas/fields. Alberta University finds out how to take your education to the next high level. The University of Alberta Canada is ranked #150 in the world ranking. The University of Alberta offers a variety of scholarships under University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada opportunities for Bachelor’s, Graduates and Post Graduates including Living Expenses.
Table of Contents
Some words about the University of Alberta
The University of Alberta is one of the Top 5 Canadian universities offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International students and research scholars in Canada to Study Master’s Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs. The University of Alberta Canada is thought to be the first premier university for international students. This university is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Brief description of The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021
A brief description of the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is given below;
- Host country: Canada
- Host University: University of Alberta, Canada
- Funding organization: University of Alberta
- Financial coverage: Partially funded and Fully Funded
- Available fields: Multiple (Almost all)
- Mode of application: Online
- Eligibility: International students and research scholars
- Degree levels: Masters and PhD
- The program provided by: University of Alberta, Canada
- Number of Awards: Unknown
- Duration of Degree Programs: Different for different degree disciplines
- Deadline: Different for different programs
Eligibility criteria for the University of Alberta scholarships in Canada 2021 are given below;
- All international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program.
- Scholarships are awarded at any level of any available degree program.
- There is no age restriction for Alberta Scholarships but you must be more than 18.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- For international students, it’s Compulsory to provide any proof of their English language proficiency.
- A vast variety of fields is available under the Universities of Alberta Scholarships. These fields are given below in the next sections. Students from these majors are eligible only.
English is recognized as the official language for interaction and instruction at the University of Alberta. Some countries have exceptions of English language proficiency tests such as GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS, or any other. These countries are considered English-speaking countries. The list of those countries is given below;
- American Samoa
- South Pacific Islands
- St. Helena
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- Ireland (Republic of)
- St. Lucia
- Ireland (Northern)
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Kingdom
- Cayman Islands
- New Zealand
- Ryukyu Islands
- Virgin Islands
- Falkland Islands
- South Africa
All the interested applicants who are the Nationals of other than the above-given countries must have to provide English language proficiency.
Benefits of the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021
All the prizes, scholarships, and awards are given to outstanding students and research scholars that are funded by various sources such as, Canadian Government, Govt. of Alberta.
The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 covers the following;
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Canadian nationals
- Fully Funded Scholarships for international students and research scholars
- Tuition fee
- Accommodation allowance
- Travel expenses
- Monthly Stipends
- And much more
List of scholarships
The list of scholarships offered under the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is given below;
- Entrance scholarships
- International Student Scholarships
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
- U of A Entrance Scholarships
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
The deadline is different for each scholarship program under the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021. Therefore, the interested candidate must follow the given deadlines of admissions to avail of this scholarship. The deadline for January (next year) intake is 01 November 2021. So, all the interested applicants are directed to fulfill all the requirements and submit their applications online by or before the given deadline; 1 November 2021.
How to apply
All the interested National and International candidates for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 are requested to keep in mind that the application requirements are different for different scholarship programs. So, complete all the requirements of the scholarship before applying. The procedure of application is online. After completing the requirements, kindly click the following link to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021.