Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Phase-3 is now inviting new applications. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship program for undergraduate students of Pakistani universities. This initiative is taken by Government of Pakistan and HEC. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Phase-3 is accepting applications from the candidates who are currently enrolled in any of the undergraduate programs in the universities of Pakistan. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 is a good step taken by Government of Pakistan to provide financial support to the needy students.
One of the important thing to overcome poverty is access of higher education to all the students. Unfortunately, these opportunities for higher studies are not equally distributed. Only 0.4 percent of the students in the lowest quintile of the population get enrolled in institutes of higher studies which is below the 10 percent national average. The aim behind launching Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program is to eliminate the major causes of uneven opportunity distribution.
Table of Contents
- Title: Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Phase-3
- Host Organization: Govt. of Pakistan and HEC
- Institute: All the HEC recognized universities of Pakistan
- Field of study: All
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Age limit: same as per required by university
- Application mode: Online
- No. of awards: 50000
- Deadline: October 30, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021
- The candidate must be newly enrolled in any of the HEC recognized universities of Pakistan
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate degree program
- His/her enrollment must be on the basis of ‘Merit’
- Must be enrolled in any of the fields of study allowed by HEC
Who can’t apply?
- Getting any other continuous grant or scholarship
- Registered in any of the public or private affiliated colleges and distant learning programs
- Got admission in evening programs with higher fee structures, or on the basis of self-finance/ self-support/ self-sustain.
- Your own copy of CNIC or B.form.
- Copy of guardians CNIC.
- Income certificate or Salary slip of guardian.
- If the guardian is labourer on daily wage/ shopkeeper / salesman, then attach salary slip on stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of previous six months utility bills (telephone, gas, electricity).
- In case of rented house, copy of rent agreement.
- Copies of last fee receipts of the candidate and siblings (if applicable).
- Copies of medical bills/expenditure related documents (if applicable).
- One recent passport size photo of applicant.
- One picture of house from outside front.